Sunday, May 20, 2012

The falling Child

All my life I have been a falling child with an attention deficiency syndrome. My mother's nightmare. Every single day she would dread, a new injury was on its way. I must have scrapped my knees and elbows at least a 100 times over and the cat and dog scratches excluded. But I have never broken a bone in my life. And as I grew older and the falling reduced, my mom was the happiest person, she had sailed through the worst years without a broken limb! Haash!!

At 27, when the child is no more a child and my Mom was having a relieved life, the big day came. I missed a step, fell and broke MY ANKLE: 2 CRACKS. And as soon as the doc said, PLASTER, ONE MONTH, the look on my Ma's face was that of disbelief and shock. There went down all her prayers, all these years, How would she get me down to sit still at one place for 30 DAYS.

Day 4 and I have been relaxing, reading books,writing this blog, facebook-ing, clicking pictures etc. This one is for you Mom, the chilled attitude, so I do not cause more stress to you. For u have been great and taking care forever.

I click a lot of pics and am social networking fan. I went to dance class and sat there, clicked everyone's pics and laughed. Whoever calls me or comes to meet tells me U ARE HAVING A BLAST! And actually, yes I am having a BALL OF A TIME, Compulsory resting at Home, with my sister's brings back memories of childhood and summer vacations. As it is the fall was not in my hands, but how I take it, is.. So i am having fun as much as I can. What has to be has to be, The trouble is in reacting to it, So here I am Smiling it away and partying and asking everyone to join in!!

And I would never recommend breaking a bone, especially your ankle, it is the most horrible thing ever.

So have fun and till next time Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers