Monday, May 21, 2012

The Happy thoughts Post

And now that I have been advised bed rest and compulsory vacation, I am going to bug everyone with at least a post a day.

Today I realised, that sometimes Love is enough, to sustain boundaries, differences and even time. It is one of the most fulfilling feelings I have ever experienced. There are always somethings that you repeatedly do wrong and each time u learn to do it a new way and sometimes the most correct thing also does not seem to just be that perfect. Life writes a diary, where it has specified when, what should happen. So when I think about something, Bad or Good, I can actually say, WOW! good this happened at the correct time, or I would be paying a much larger price for it. It designed for me breaks: So I could think with a clear mind, Work: So I could apply that clear mind to it, Ability: So I know how much I am capable of doing and so on. If there is someone who writes all this, he sure does a pretty good job of it.

This is something I have experienced in the last couple of days and I am so thankful, that Life happened to each of us. It is Short, we should take the risks, smell the roses, fight the bully and enrich ourselves with the experiences we get along the way.

I should hope to share more such thoughts,soon enough...

Ciao

Keep Smiling :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers