Thursday, July 19, 2012

the WRITER'S post


I can write but I do not want to be any author, I am not that passionate. I know, coz I have friends who are that passionate and talented. Passion is what drives the talent in you, but for me it is just a hobby. A way of venting feelings, coz although I talk a lot I am a very reserved person. I fiercely guard whom and what I call my own, includes my emotions.

Today, someone visited my blog and suggested I write a little more about the "ME" that he has seen and knows, as that would make the blog way more interesting and attract more people to read it. I thank you for your valuable opinion, it is important to me and so are you.

It has forced me to think on the subject of "perception “I am different for every person I know. It’s like the scenery changes when you move from one location to another, similarly, I also change. It is so strange, that barring a few similarities mostly the way two people perceive you would be completely different. I have thought about this and reached the conclusion that the reason would be that we are constantly judging people and categorizing them, in that process we only grasp a dominant feature of the individual and chose to ignore the others without assigning reasons. So then "Ï" become arrogant, clever, fat, stubborn etc. but "I “maybe, all and much more is lost.



Every coin has two faces and mostly only one is shown. Let people enjoy their space and not be pushed to feel that they are criminals for being how they are. So however offbeat I write, I cannot put here my personal space even if it is like a celebrity lifestyle I lead.

The next time you judge someone, be careful, you may be treading on someone's belief and confidence and degrading their value unnecessarily and also that we see what we are. I would also like to add, I am only going to write what I feel appropriate of sharing. If you know me then you know me, if you don't too bad, my blog would not tell you that.


1 comment:

  1. very true...judging someone comes easy if you dont think beyond and beneath..!

    ReplyDelete

Followers