Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shiny Blog

I did a little revamping on my blog and here we are. Old wine in a new bottle. I did it as I was getting a little bugged with the old one and had some time at hand. Also now I have realised that I do have the capacity to write atleast one post a week so it does deserve some amount of hardwork from my end.

I was active on indiblogger, but since I did some applictaion of my mind, my account has been deleted and no I cannot access that. I will be back there as soon as I get a solution. In the meanwhile, if any of you come across my post and think can help, please leave a comment.

The blog contents do not change, I just felt that it needed a different feel. I am a big JK Rowling Fan and I am glad Harry Potter happened, it has taught me more than any book ever has. That apart, the Title of the post is lifted from her book the reason being, each of us these days needs to be reminded that we need to be a little more cheerful in life. It will make the world a better place to live.

The way we encorage people to go green, save fuel, save water etc. We need to tell them get more free hugs, put a smile on your face, teach your child to laugh etc. Let us scream a little less and smile a little more. Off lately yes I have met a lot of people who need a regular dose of care. To be reminded to cool it, to cheer up that the World is not resting on your sad smile.

This one is to all those individuals on whom I scream at and those who scream at me and releive our stress. Lets smile at the stress and de-stress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers