Saturday, May 26, 2012

New BLOG coming Up!

Cricket runs in my blood, like it does in every Indian's. We love our cricket and the players. We critique them, if given a chance would also bash them. We love them and put them among the stars and throw them in dirt all at the same time. Cricket is a passion, if there is Cricket on TV everything in the WORLD takes a backseat. It could be a series, friendly match, world cup or even IPL, I follow it.

At times, there are speculations of match fixing, ridiculing and rubbishing all that a fan is a fan. So when KKR plays I hop on one leg and cheer them. And when India WON the WORLD CUP a city like Ahmedabad was on the streets way beyond Bed Time. Cricket is cherished and loved beyond imagination. All our talks start from who played how, and our inputs for that. The only thing that drives us more or equally than cricket is STOCK MARKET.

Why I mention STOCKS here is that I soon plan to write on the trends of the market. It will be nice, if I could get some support and a few more followers (LOL)

I am just getting down to writing soon enough, so CIAO till then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers