Thursday, April 26, 2012

After very long

Its been so long since I wrote here or anywhere almost a year.

But looking back I was just not too willing to write. I suddenly feel like sharing, putting feelings into words.

There is so much that happened over the weeks, which cannot be told coz no one would actually want to hear it or even understand, small things which make big differences

  • Injury
  • Broken friendships
  • New beginnings
All change brings with it some pain. It is way too difficult to adjust to a new set of ideas. if it never happened I would never know how it felt. It is just how cozy we get in our comfort zones. 

Of late I have realised, I should not let reactions bother me, coz I would not be able to change their view or even the situation. Live and Let live..

I hope I will write more often.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers