Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Colorful Mosaic

And I had disappeared again, like always. Not because I was busy but simply lazy. I hope everyone has been doing good. And while I was away a lot of interesting things, I did, do not worry or be excites I am not going to write about my love life and its spices here ;)

I had a retina detachment in my left eye which was followed by surgery which was followed by me being home with a pirate eye (ha.ha. it was cool) and painful. The TV remote was locked and the mobile phone confiscated, I listened to TV lying on the couch and discovered I had such a wonderful gift- that of seeing. How each of us are taking it for granted and how vision would chart one's life. Anyway, I do not want to be preachy, but it was great to know that it has not ruined my eye sight and I wish to do something for those who do not have this gift.

While lying there I also felt how bored I was of the rut of office and work and there was no zest in life for doing something new left in me. I was becoming, boring, monotonous and OLD. So I decided to something about it till I had the opportunity to do so. So I quit and now I am on my own. It is a learning arc and will be here for quite a bit while I struggle my way up or someway. But the feeling is pretty liberating than being in office and making presentations, no offences , I am just not that kind of a person.

In the celebration of being unemployed and workless I went on a vacation with friends, did a lot of  necessary catching up and antics that were pending since long. Although it feels insecure, I am enjoying the insecurity, so all those whose heart is not where it should be, you should get out of what you are doing and do what you want to. At the end everything is a struggle but doing something I do not like will make life more difficult.

Why am I writing all this random incident of the last 7-8 months here is coz I want people to read, to know that not everything that you feel is a bad idea is actually a bad idea, till u do not give it a shot u will never know. I have had an insightful year and wanted to share it.

We were not born to be guided by school books and office files, its one life there is much more to do then crib about pending work and ugly colleagues.

This is just an experience that I have shared, we all have our own perceptions and priorities so if someone loves the files and the indoors please feel free to continue and not blame me for putting another thought in your head.

Hope you liked reading the post. Till Later! Cheers!!


“And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair”


― Kahlil GibranThe Prophet

3 comments:

  1. We provide personal finances for debt consolidation, bad credit finances, unsecured finances, finances for bad credit and instant secured finances with cheap rates. Do you have a firm or company that need finance to start up a business or need,personal finance, Debt consolidation? For more information. We will provide you with finance to meet your needs. For more information contact.

    We offer Easy and Fast Credit facility.
    Email: royalworldfundings@gmail.com

    Note: We offer the following finances to individuals-
    Commercial finances
    Personal finances
    Business finances
    Investments finances
    Development finances
    Acquisition finances
    Construction finances
    Business finances And many More at 3% interest rate;
    Contact Us At : royalworldfundings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Ramirez Cecilia, I am from Philippines. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $78.000 some days ago after been scammed of $19,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $78.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 Email:(fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there similarists information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO
    https://bit.ly/3eDjmZV

    ReplyDelete

Followers